Visit the Hirsch Tasting Room
BOOK A VISIT
Hirsch Vineyards is located on the Extreme Sonoma Coast, far from cities and main roads. To better share our wines, we opened a tasting room in Healdsburg, in the heart of Sonoma County.
Intimate and private, the Hirsch Tasting Room is a tiny and charming space, designed by Marie Hirsch to reflect the aesthetic of the Coast and the spirit of Hirsch. We partnered with some of our favorite farmers and purveyors in Sonoma to expand your experience. Cheesemaker Soyoung Scanlon of Andante Dairy has personally curated a selection of world class cheeses to pair with our wines, with additional provisions from our friends at The SHED.
Visitors will experience the story of Hirsch Vineyards, through the lens of our wines. We look forward to sharing our hospitality, passion for great Pinot Noir, and dedication to the True Sonoma Coast with you.
- Open by appointment only
- Choose between a private tasting, or our Family Table Tasting for a communal tasting experience
- Beginning July 15 we will offer a Coravin Vertical Tasting at 11am or 12:30pm. It will include our extremely limited production Block 8 or Reserve Estate Pinot Noirs.
- Open 11am to 4:30pm, Thursday through Sunday
- Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
- Address: 57 Front St, Healdsburg, CA, 95448
- Phone: 707-723-7133