We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our Healdsburg Tasting Room! We're taking every precaution to keep you and our team members safe, while continuing to provide you with the service and warm hospitality you expect from Hirsch Vineyards.
Here are the extra safety and cleaning measures that we have put into place:
- All appointments at the Hirsch Tasting Room are private and hosted outside.
- All visits to the Hirsch Tasting Room are by appointment only and there is a maximum group size of 4 people.
- We will no longer be serving food during tastings.
- There will be only one Hirsch team member present for the duration of your visit.
- Your host will wear a mask for the duration of your visit.
- Guests are required by Sonoma County law to wear masks, which they are welcome to remove once seated at their table.
- All surfaces are sanitized before and after your appointment: tables, seats, common surfaces, and all other touch points.
- All menus, handouts, etc are disposable and will be discarded after each appointment.
- Personal hand sanitizer for our guests will be provided.
- Wine purchases can be made through a contactless system.
Gloves, which will be discarded and changed frequently, are required to be worn by all team members when cleaning.
Your host is required to wash their hands before and after each appointment.
All glassware is cleaned in a 180-degree commercial dishwasher. The table will be set with glassware and other items only after the host has washed their hands.
Wine bottles will not touch glasses when pouring.
Our team members are required to practice social distancing while employed with Hirsch Vineyards.
Team members will check their temperature and perform a self health check before arriving to work and are required to stay home and seek treatment if they are ill.